About Rocky Mountain Law
Rocky Mountain Law Partners, P.C. was formed with the objective of providing quality legal services in a cost-effective manner to businesses and individuals in Montana and North Dakota. Our attorneys come from diverse backgrounds and collectively possess nearly a century of combined legal experience.
With attorneys licensed in all state and federal courts in Montana and North Dakota, and with practice areas including commercial law, real estate and land use, trusts and estates, construction law, and general civil and complex commercial litigation, our firm is uniquely positioned to provide a comprehensive range of legal services to businesses and individuals throughout the Mountain West and plains of North Dakota.
Each of our lawyers achieved academic excellence and they all continue to expand their knowledge of their respective practice areas.
Our vision at Rocky Mountain Law Partners, P.C. was to create a firm that would provide quality regional client representation at a reasonable cost in all business, commercial and private property rights matters throughout Montana and North Dakota. We strive to establish reliable and lasting relationships with all of our clients.
We are extremely grateful for our accomplished paralegals and outstanding office staff who are always ready to greet and assist our clients with a smile and with the respect that they deserve.
click names for bios
- Bruce Fredrickson | Shareholder – Kalispell
- Kristen Omvig | Shareholder – Kalispell
- Angela M. LeDuc | Attorney – Kalispell
- Sally Hickok | Associate Attorney – Glasgow
- Ann Thamert | Certified Paralegal – Kalispell
- Ashley Hammer | Paralegal – Kalispell
- Angela Clark | Receptionist/Office Coordinator – Kalispell
- Kimberly Enkerud | Legal Assistant/Office Administrator – Glasgow