Shareholder | Bruce@rmtlawp.com
Bruce Fredrickson’s background, experience and practice are unique and diverse. His legal experience spans nearly thirty years and he has tried many cases, both jury and non-jury. Bruce is also a pharmacist and practiced in that profession for a number of years before entering the practice of law. His current practice focuses on all aspects of commercial, business, real estate and general civil litigation. He is also available for mediation and arbitration services. His experience and knowledge base is very broad. In addition to complex commercial contract and tort litigation. Bruce is also experienced in the areas of employment law, natural resources litigation, lender liability litigation, chemical and drug product liability litigation, pharmacy law issues and intellectual property litigation. He has served as lead trial counsel in all of those practice areas. He has also served as lead counsel and has been admitted pro hac vice in cases in Wyoming, Colorado, Texas and California. He is admitted to practice law before all courts in Montana and North Dakota; the United States District Courts for the Districts of Montana, North Dakota and Colorado; the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth and Ninth Circuit and the United States Supreme Court.
Fun Facts about Bruce:
- Former Member and Executive Secretary for the Commission on Practice of the Supreme Court of the State of Montana
- Pharmacist – inactive, but previously licensed in North Dakota and South Dakota
- Past Member: Board of Visitors–University of Montana
School of Pharmacy.
- Past Member and Chair: Governing Board of the Yellowstone
County Youth Services Center.
- Past Member and President: Board of Directors – Big Brothers
and Big Sisters of Yellowstone County.
- Past Judge Pro Tem: Yellowstone County, Montana Justice
- Speaker at various seminars – state and national, including
pharmacy law topics, trial practice, trial technology and intellectual property topics.
- Past Member: Board of Directors – Williston, ND Convention and
- Participant in various community charitable fund raising
- Bad golfer