During our time in operation, the team at Rocky Mountain Law Partners has met and continues to meet the legal serves needs of corporations, limited liability companies (or LLCs) and other businesses and their owners. We help our clients with all aspects of their businesses, including formation, growth, sale, merger or dissolution. We’ll be there every step of the way to ensure longevity and a healthy business.
The team at Rocky Mountain Law Partners provides customized counsel and representation for our clients in the commercial and business industry, which ensures that they achieve theirs goals while minimizing the risk. Our team takes the time to learn about each individual client’s business — large or small, local or national — so that we can provide proactive business counsel and legal transaction strategies. Our goal is to design strategies and plans to further long-term business objectives so that you and your company can succeed.
Some of our coverage areas include:
- LLC and Corporation Formation
- Non-profit corporations
- Operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, bylaw, and minute preparation
- Secretary of state filings
- IRS Filings
- Buy-sell and exit strategy planning
- Family business succession planning
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- UCC lien searches and filings
- Asset purchase agreement and bill of sale preparation and negotiation
- Commercial lease preparation and negotiation
- Commercial litigation
- Settlement negotiation
- Non-compete covenant preparation and negotiation
Whether you’re forming your first business, merging with another business, or growing your company, contact us today to get started.